NEW QuickTOCuv Analyser System
- Measurement range: 0,1 - 1,0 mg/l, 0,5 - 10 mg/l, 1 - 50 mg/l, 10 - 100 mg/l, 50 - 500 mg/l, 100 - 1,500 mg/l
- UV persulphate oxidation
- Parameters: Total Organic Carbon (TOC), Total Carbon (TC), Non-Purgeable Organic Carbon (NPOC),
- Parameters after correlation Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD)
- Response Time: < 6 min
- Automatic and Manual Calibration Options
- Multiple Sample Streams
- Low operational and maintenance costs
- According to DIN EN 1484:1997-08, US-EPA Standard Method 5310C and EPA 415-2
- Repeatability: Max. 2% of FSR or 10 ppb whatever is greater
- Accuracy: Max 3% of FSR or 10 ppb whatever is greater
- Sample temperatures of up to 50 degrees C
- Fast and reliable process control capabilities
- Continuous measurements
- Pure water
- Boiler feed water
- Condensate return water
- Drinking water
- Surface water
- Waste water
- Multiple sample streams
- Ambient air conditioning
- High sample temperatures of up to 50 degrees C
- IP65 (Standard)
- ATEX Zone I
- ATEX Zone II
Online-TOC-Measurement for low particle water.
LAR's QuickTOCuv Analyser system offers continous determination of Total Organic Carbon (TOC) , Total Carbon (TC) and Non-Purgeable Organic Carbon (NPOC) with a correlation for Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD).
UV Persulphate Oxidation.
The QuickTOCuv uses the persulfate method, wherein the TOC is oxidized by UV light and a digestion reagent. Subsequently, the resulting CO2 measured by a NDIR detector. The method is suitable for the determination of TOC in various water applications (drinking water, condensate, boiler feed water).
For further product information, please Contact Us