Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Monitoring
Our range of LAQUAact Handheld Dissolved Oxygen (DO) meters offer state of the art portable systems that can be used for laboratory and field applications.
Rugged design—but easy to use and dependable.
- Measures dissolved oxygen (DO) concentration in ppm (mg/L) or % saturation - 0.01 mg/L or 0.1% resolution
- Compensates for sample salinity and temperature and atmospheric pressure
- Auto log data; Built-in memory can store up to 1000 data points
- Auto-shut off (programmable: 1 to 30 minutes)
- Auto-Hold / Auto-Stable measurement
- Large backlit LCD: 52mm x 64mm
- RS232 for connecting to computer and printer
- Casing is IP67 waterproof (for 30 mins immersion in 1m depth of water) and dustproof
- Powered by 2 x AAA (LR03) or Ni-MH batteries or power adaptor
- 2 years meter warranty
- Carry case
Carry case with all accessories are included:
For further product information or to request a quotation, please contact us